response unit for E-prime 2.0 Professional with ERP hardware

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:36:13 UTC 2013

Hi Margot,

The SRBox devices sends a continuous stream of bytes representing the
button status. If I remember correctly, there is a mode switich to select
9600 or 19200 bytes per second. I think the continuous stream makes it
possible to make the response times more accurate. However, you will need a
kind of device driver that deals with the continuous stream in a background
process. I have created such driver as a so called Windows COM-object,
several years ago, but I don't think that will be compatible with Matlab.

Best,
Paul