nested procedure

Adeline adeline.paignon at univ-savoie.fr
Thu Feb 7 10:34:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

i'm trying to use unreferenced  procedure to reduce my script, but I have a
problem in put the two procedures in context.
The experiment consist in presenting 20 stimuli associated with 40 number
randomly presented.
For each of my stimulus I have 2 procedure  :
the first consist to evaluate the stimulus = proc1
the second to choose between the  40 number, the best = proc2
to do this I create a designlist where I want to affect the procedure in
procedure column by using [proc1] and [proc2]., so the procedure were put
in unerefenced Eobjet.
For each stimuli I call the 2 procedure sequentially. proc1 and proc2
It runs well if I have only 1 procedure in unreferenced , but not run if I
have the 2 procedure .
Eprime says : can't resolve [proc1] in this context
Can someone help me ?
Thanks