Labeling EEG Triggers

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:11:45 UTC 2013

If you use the latest version of EP2, then I highly recommend looking
into the new Task Events feature, see
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=4803 or the New Features Guide.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----