Labeling EEG Triggers

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 8 21:07:09 UTC 2013

PMJI, but for the record, I think you could replace that particular
block of If-Then-ElseIf with just

     WritePort &h378, c.GetAttrib("numobs")

Of course, that works because of the regularities in this particular
example, for more arbitrary mappings you might still need the
If-Then-ElseIf, or put the mapping into an array and do something like

     WritePort &h378, MapArray( CInt(c.GetAttrib("numobs")) )

-- David McFarlane