Quotation marks in stimulus .txt file

Justine VanDyke justinemayavandyke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:07:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. To clarify:

-yes, I have text in an Excel file.

-yes, randomly quotation marks occur around certain words (not present in
the Excel file).

-this occurs when I 'Save As' a .txt file.

-yes, I am 'loading' a file using Load Method "File".

-yes, certain words (meaning 'some') have quotations.

Apologies that that wasn't clear.

I solved the problem by copying and pasting from Excel into a .txt file;
however, it's good to know that this is not necessary and that I can load
directly from Excel.

Many thanks.