Quotation marks in stimulus .txt file

justine justinemayavandyke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:27:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a .txt ffile that I am loading stimuli from in an E-Prime
experiment. The stimuli consist of sentences (text). During experimental
presentation, randomly, quotation marks appear around certain words that
are not present on the Excel file from which I have created the .txt. I
assume this is something to do with saving in the tab-delimited format, and
I wondered whether anyone has a solution.

If I simply delete the quotations from the .txt file, then I am concerned
that I will mess up the tab-structure.

Thanks,

Justine VanDyke
Postdoctoral Research Assistant