Sound filename empty??

cogneuro neuropsych76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:27:23 UTC 2013

Ah, I didn't even think to do that. The sounds work fine when they are in a
new e-prime file! It must be something in this program other than the sound
that it doesn't like. I don't understand though, it's a pretty simple
experiment. It just plays some sounds, shows some pictures, and has a few
text displays. There was some code because it is an fMRI study and needs to
connect to the port, but I tried commenting out the code in case that was
the problem and it still was messed up. I keep getting this error though.

"Run-time Error (Line 802) -999: Unable to find the sound file specified"