Sound filename empty??

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Feb 18 21:59:04 UTC 2013

If I were you I would rebuild the entire program from scratch,
especially since it is a simple one as you say.  And this time I
would do test runs after each step along the way, so that I could
detect the moment when it breaks (which is pretty much the way I always work).

Good luck,
-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training