Slide with soundin and image: audio size issues

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 22 16:44:13 UTC 2013

Sylvain,

This all looks good to me, so I have no idea why it does not work for
you -- in my experience, with SoundIn Buffer Size set to 1000 and
other settings such as in your example, I get a full 1000 ms of sound
recording.  Using a Sleep inline for the ITI should make no
difference, but by now you should have done that exercise for
yourself (and reported back here with your results).  So something
else must be going on, or maybe someone else here has a clue.  (Note
BTW that End Capture Action did not work in EP2.0.8.90, see
http://www.pstnet.com/forum/Topic5473-12-1.aspx .)

So you should just submit this to PST Web Support, see stock reminder below.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----