Slide with soundin and image: audio size issues

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 22 18:23:09 UTC 2013

Sylvain,

Well done.  A lot of detail there, and I think I see the clue in your
final paragraph -- it looks like you have stumbled into the new
Generate PreRun = TopOfProcedure "gotcha" that can hit the last
object in a Procedure, see
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=3299 and
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=2627 .

In short, you might fix this either by using PreRelease = 0, as you
did, or setting Generate PreRun to BeforeObjectRun.

One of us should add your observation as a comment to those KB
articles.  Thanks for presenting & pursuing this.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx