Slide with soundin and image: audio size issues

Sylvain symadec at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:27:53 UTC 2013

Hello David,

Thank for your answer. I tried to set TextDisplayITI to Generate PreRun to
BeforeObjectRun. I let the pre-release of TextDisplayITI to "same
duration". However I still have wav file (from the previous object still
recording Slide) of less than 1000 ms. The only thing that seem to work is:
- having a pre-release of 0 ms on the TextDisplayITI;
- having a duration of more than 1000 ms to TextDisplayITI.

I could run my experiment this way, it works, but I'm confused about the
script generation feature. All the object of my procedure are set to
"Inherit' for Generate PreRun and Generate PostRun. Could you clarify a
little but of this feature?

Thank you again,

Sylvain