Mastering E-Prime: Meaning of all time audit measures.

Justine VanDyke justinemayavandyke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:28:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

I really appreciate all the information.

After conducting a timing test, we find a consistent ~16 ms lag on the
EPRime/Screen presentation. It's possibly the result of the HDMI conversion
in the display monitor. Because the lag is completely consistent across all
trials, I assume that this is not particularly problematic with regard to
my EEG signals (for my purposes at least). However, we may try a VGA cable
to see if we can improve this delay in future.

In the meantime, I appreciate the information about the Task Events feature
and also the information about the EPrime programming course, which I am
going to look into.

Thanks! Justine