Trigger event markers from Eprime to BIOPAC

Scott saultsj at missouri.edu
Thu Jan 17 07:14:56 UTC 2013

Never mind, Paul, I've found information about using a *calculated channel*in AcqKnowledge for simplifying  8 digital bit channels into a single
number from 0 - 255.  My apologies for waking a dead thread to ask a
question about BIOPAC, even though it's relevant to using E-prime with this
equipment and software. - Thanks anyway, for a few clues you provided in