Collecting physio while utilizing suspend/resume function - any advice appreciated!

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jan 22 17:20:49 UTC 2013

Lindsey,

As I understand it, the whole purpose of Suspend is precisely to,
well, suspend EP Device operations, so as to, say, improve
performance of other software until returning control to EP -- please
see the Suspend topic in the E-Basic Help facility.  Goodness knows
what Devices do if not Suspended while another program takes charge,
you should write some demo programs to explore that yourself.  You
might also ask PST staff directly at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , but beware --
don't believe anything that PST staff (or even I) tell you, you must,
*must* devise your own tests and test everything for yourself, just
as if you were a scientist doing real science.  And if you get good
enough at that, you won't need to ask our advice in the first place,
you will be the one advising us :)!

-- David McFarlane