SlideImage Subobject

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:11:48 UTC 2013

ps my images are on a slide. Here's the code:

dim myImageSubObject as SlideImage

Set myImageSubObject =
CSlideImage(SlideTarget1.States(SlideTarget1.ActiveState).Objects("my_img"
))
myImageSubObject.X = 500   ' This works
myImageSubObject.Filename = "images\\t.bmp"  ' this runs but does replace
the default image