SlideImage Subobject

cogneuro neuropsych76 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:30:54 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am having trouble running some videos in my e-prime experiment and I have
looked around, but have been unable to find any solutions.
So on my one computer, everything works fine, no problem. But when I try to
run the same program on a different computer (both windows 7 Dell
computers), the program crashes and does not even give an error message.
When it gets to the first video it just dies. I have .avi files for my
videos. I've tried playing around with the Codecs but I have no idea what
to do. I'm guessing the codec is set differently on the other computer and
that's why it crashes. Does anyone know what the preferred codec is for
running .avi files??

Thank you for any help!!

-Matt