How to underline/highlight chosen answers?

Anna osowska.anna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:53:57 UTC 2013

Hello!

I have a problem while using E-Prime (1.1.4.1 version). I’m making an
ability test in which participants have to choose which two of four figures
shown on the screen are the changed form of the stimulus. On slide
(“TestA”) there is an image of stimulus and four images of figures
(possible answers). Under each of them there are slidetexts with numbers:
1, 2, 3, 4 (named: “Odp1”, “Odp2”, “Odp3”, “Odp4”) and participants use
keyboard (1, 2, 3, 4) to select correct answers. I would like the number
which is chosen to be underlined or highlighted and if two of them are
chosen the next screen should appear (the test consists of many tasks). Is
it possible to do this with my version of e-Prime? I’ve tried so many
options and nothing works.

The second question is what I should do to make it possible to undo one’s
choice when someone changes his/her mind after having chosen one of the
numbers. If there is such a possibility then I would also need to have 2 of
4 numbers underlined when someone chooses two answers (and then pressing
enter would change the screen).

I would be very grateful if you could help me with this problem,

Anna