How to underline/highlight chosen answers?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Jul 3 16:24:36 UTC 2013

Anna,

Roughly speaking, you may add underlining or highlighting to stimuli
by changing their properties (e.g., BackColor, Underline) and then
redrawing them.  You may change properties by using attribute
references (my preferred method, see
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/dWpfjk-BeLs ), or directly
in code, as appropriate.  Or, you may do things directly with Canvas
drawing commands, see the Canvas topic in the E-Basic Help facility.

Of course, the specifics can get tricky...

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----