latest build broke code

Susan Campbell susangc7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:55:20 UTC 2013

Hi Travis,

I have run into something really similar -- in my case, it had to do with a
new feature in 10 that generates code at the beginning of a procedure
instead of right before the object runs. It reduces timing delays, but it
barfs if attributes get set dynamically during the procedure. Here's the
writeup from the knowledge base:

http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=3299

The fix is to go into the properties pages for the Procedure and set
GeneratePreRun = BeforeObjectRun instead of TopOfProcedure.

HTH,
Susan