How to underline/highlight chosen answers?

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:03:19 UTC 2013

This is very similar to what I posted yesterday (to another question), but
I will extent the script a bit to make it more clear:

Dim strName as String
Dim theState as SlideState
Dim theText as SlideText
strName = "Odp" & Slide1.RESP
Set theState = Slide1.States (Slide1.ActiveState)
Set theText = CSlideText(theState.Objects(strName))
If Not theText Is Nothing Then
   ' just changing a few properties here...
   theText.BackColor = CColor("silver")
   theText.FontBold = CLogical("Yes")
   theText.FontUnderline = CLogical("Yes")
   theText.Draw
Else
   '  oops: unexpected response
End If

Make sure to replace Slide1 with the name of your slide. Also ,you still
have to make sure that the changed graphics will be visible for some time.
(E.g. use a wait object)

Paul