Data Migration, alongside other software

J Brain joshua.m.brain at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 13:49:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am a newcomer to E-Prime, so apologies in advance for posting a problem
which may have been addressed before.

I am trying to set up an automated data system that stores data from
numerous software programs, such as E-Prime and Tobii eye-tracking, amongst
numerous others. As an intermediary, I wish to set up some filters that,
for example, will prevent researchers from accessing social security
numbers, etc, of participants (to conform to ethical practice). Thus,
researchers gain access to their data, but not to more personal data, which
is to be stored separately in a private depository. Ideally, this process
is to be automated. Of course, I am aware that sometimes filters will not
be needed, and I would like to plan a system that can incorporate such
features.

Thus, if users have experience of this or similar set-ups then please
share, all help is very much appreciated.

Regards,