numeric answers will not record

mikes22091 at gmail.com mikes22091 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:30:19 UTC 2013

Hello,  I have completed a study using eprime and my first pilot run data
output did not record the numeric answers to my questions.  the setting in
eprime has {ANY} as the allowable answers.  All I see in the output is NULL
in all the spots i should have a number answer.  all letter answers were
recorded.  Is there something im missing?  how do i fix this problem?