Video trouble - not codec

cogneuro.georgetown at gmail.com cogneuro.georgetown at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:25:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm having some serious trouble with having eprime play video files. I'm
working on a Windows XP system with EPrime 2. The videos are 30 seconds and
60 seconds long. Codec config has approved both .mpg and .wmv files.
MovieRT does not work. I've been going through as much of the online forums
as I can, but none of the suggestions have worked.

As I've been trying to work through this, two different errors have come up:

Error -999: unable to buffer movie - too many retries - -1,-1 -1 -1 -1
Error 11053: unable to load movie

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Natalie Gallagher