Video trouble - not codec

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 9 17:47:22 UTC 2013

Natalie,

Yep, if MovieRT does not work then you likely do not have a codec
problem, but I have no ideas after that.  I think you will have to
take this up with PST Web Support, please see below.  I will be
interested to learn the result.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
https://support.pstnet.com/anonymous_requests/new , and they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----