displaying response count at end of block

free_operant_task hollysully at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:55:42 UTC 2013

Hi Kelsey,

Have you defined the attribute globally on the user tab of the generated
script? To count across multiple blocks or reference the counter variable
at the highest level of the task, you need to define the variable on the
user tab of the script. I can send an example scirpt where I have used
counter variables like these, if you like.

Hope this helps,
Holly