Some parellel port keys work, some don't

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:44:56 UTC 2013

Hey, thanks.

I have E-Studio 2 Professional. I had a look at the control panel for the
addresses of the parallel port and they are D050-D057 and D040-D047.

In E-Prime I have to specify the port and tried D050 first - which didn't
work. Then I used D051 and it worked - but only for this one device. Not
for another one.
I am not sure which pins/bits the buttons are using each, but it may be
that the one device uses one different from the other device. I would like
to tell E-Prime to use the entire port.

I don't know how to sepcify the port mode. I don't know the difference
between ParallelPort device and plain Port device.
All I know is both devices I have here have 25 pins and 8 of them should be
used to transfer the data, right?

Best,
Tobias