Integrated graphics and Intel Haswell processors

samsparks.alt at gmail.com samsparks.alt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:26:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Does anyone have thoughts on whether there might be any issues running
e-prime with intel's new haswell processors and the integrated HD 4600
graphics, or if there are any issues with integrated graphics in general?

I've only ever run e-prime with discrete graphics cards and assumed I'd
never do otherwise, but it's come time to replace some PCs and the HD 4600
graphics seems powerful enough to meet our needs.

Thanks!

Sam