Video clips make program crash

Dave nitz.david at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 23:49:54 UTC 2013

DMO stands for "*D*irectX *M*edia *O*bject". You can find technical
information on this type of object in the MSDN, including this article
explaining the difference between DMOs and DirectShow Filters:

In sum, I would say you do have some sort of codec problem on your
machines. Can't say more, I rarely deal with E-Prime anymore.

-David