Some parellel port keys work, some don't

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 17:38:31 UTC 2013

Thanks a lot. That was really helpful. So I figured that the one device is
using data, the other one is using status pins.
Apparently, &hd030 refers to data pins and &hd031 to status pins.
Similarly for the other parallel port, &hd050 refers to data pins and
&hd051 to status pins.

This might also be helpful for others who try figuring out how to specify
port settings in E-Prime.

I couldn't use your script, it seems to be made with a newer version than
the one we have (2.0.8.90). But it works fine now so thanks a lot!

Best,
Tobias