RerunErrorsUntilAllCorrect

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 4 19:44:52 UTC 2013

I did not look at your attached file, but here are a few hints to
consider.  Instead of Context.SetAttribAtSource, try the more direct
List.SetAttrib (n.b., I have had trouble with SetAttribAtSource
myself).  You may also adjust List weights at runtime with
List.SetWeight.  You may have to do a List.Reset to make these take
efffect.  See those and related topics in the E-Basic Help facility.

Finally, you may find the "Study Recall" example at the PST website
relevant to your task.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos on their YouTube channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do get an answer
from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply
back here for the sake of others.
\----