Echo

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 11 19:21:35 UTC 2013

David,

Please see the "Multiple Response Collection"
example downloadable from the PST website.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2)
PST's trained staff take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
, and they strive to respond to all requests in
24-48 hours, so make full use of it.  3) In
addition, PST offers several instructional videos
on their YouTube channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you
do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----