Parallel Port

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Mar 12 18:29:42 UTC 2013

Hank,

On my machine, Windows shows LPT1 at I/O Range 0378-037F and
0778-077F, and E-Prime addresses it through &h0378.  On your machine,
what happens if you have E-Prime address the port through &h4010?

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx