Is anyone using Task Events to signal a response via the Parallel Port?

Scott saultsj at missouri.edu
Tue Mar 19 05:21:03 UTC 2013

No one has replied to my initial post here, so I assume no one cares about
using Task Events for responses. I don't recommend it. I'm giving up on
this topic with this observation: Keyboard task events don't work in my
tests the way I expected or the way PST support told me they should.
Support still has not replied and explained.