Strange problem

Valerio Biscione valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:45:44 UTC 2013

Hi, I am experiencing a really strange problem with e prime.

It is something simple like this:

Debug.print "1 WhiteDot ACC=" & whiteDot.ACC

If whiteDot.ACC=1 Then

Debug.print "2 WhiteDot ACC=" & whiteDot.ACC
end if

What the debug print is sometimes

1 WhiteDot ACC=1
2 WhiteDot ACC=1

and sometimes

1 WhiteDot ACC=0
2 WhiteDot ACC=1

and sometimes

1 WhiteDot ACC=0
2 WhiteDot ACC=0

Assuming that the answer to WhiteDot is always ACCurate and that if I print
the whiteDot.ACC in a following inline function it always returns 1, i
think that the problem is that  ACC value of WhiteDot slide doesn't update
instantly. The problem is that in the real inline function  I have to do an
operation if whiteDot.ACC=0, so it has to be updated instantly after the
slide! How can I be sure that this occours?