Strange problem

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu May 2 15:38:23 UTC 2013

Strange indeed.  First, just to clarify, given your described design
you expect to get either

     1 WhiteDot ACC=1
     2 WhiteDot ACC=1

or

     1 WhiteDot ACC=0

nothing else.  Then a few questions come to mind.

1) What Duration do you use for whiteDot?

2) What PreRelease do you use for whiteDot?

3) What Time Limit do you use for the input mask on whiteDot?

4) What responses are you entering to get these results, and when do
the responses occur relative to whiteDot?

5) Could you write and described a stripped-down program that
exhibits this phenomenon so that we might try to duplicate it?

Thanks.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----