Strange problem

Vaaal valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:12:11 UTC 2013

You are right, I wasn't clear, and plus I think that there is a more easy
way to explain it.
I have a slide called WhiteDot. Assuming that I always give it the correct
response (ACC=1). If I read the whiteDot.ACC just after the slide, the
value is (most of the time but not always!) 0. If I read it after some
other slides, the value is 1. Of course nothing change in the inline script
about the ACC of the whitedot slide.

The post run of whitedot slide is *afterObjectRun*, the prerun is
*beforeObjectRun*.
The duration of "WhiteDot" is a random variable called DurationA. In the
field "Duration" I wrote [DurationA].
-What Time Limit do you use for the input mask on whiteDot? <-I am not sure
I understand this one. Time Limit of the response is (same as duration).
The correct response is to do nothing (just to way DurationA milliseconds)
(actually, to be more precise, the subject is asked to press a button on a
previous slide, and to keep the button pressed during WhiteDot. If the
subject releases the button there is an incorrect resposne, otherwise a
correct one).
When I say "assuming that I always give the correct response" I mean:
assuming that I always wait the right amount of time without doing anything
but keep the button pressed.

Could you write and described a stripped-down program that
exhibits this phenomenon so that we might try to duplicate it? - Yes I can,
but only tomorrow. Maybe you are able to help with the information that I
have provided you now?
Thank you very much! :-)