Opening Eprime 2 Professional files in Non-Professional version

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu May 16 15:07:16 UTC 2013

AFAIK, everything in that earlier thread still applies.  So I should
slightly revise my earlier broad statement here:  EP2 "base" *might*
run .ebs2 Pro files as long as they do not use any Pro features.  But
I have not tested that lately, and do not guarantee it.  Really,
everyone should just spend the extra $200 for the Pro edition, Pro is
the true "standard", while Standard is merely "base".

-- dkm