Flicker

Mateo Leganes Fonteneau mateoleganes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:34:23 UTC 2013

Dear all.

I'm a beginner user of E-prime.

I'm trying to implement a flicker task and I'm finding some problems
programming the inline object.
I already consulted all the previous posts regarding this topic and tried
different commands to perform this task without success.

The point is to present 4 stimuli in a loop. E1a and E1b present a change,
and the loop should continue until the change on E1b is detected and space
bar pressed.

Label1
mask1
E1a
mask
E1b
Inline
Label2
Endtask

I placed the Inline item after E1b, I chose a select a SelectCase command:

*Select Case E1b.RESP*
*   Case 1 *
*          GoTo Label2 *
*   Case Else *
*  GoTo Label1*
*End Select*

When running the script an error of typing is shown.

Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?
I am specifying on E1b which is the input I'm waiting for (Space), that's
right?

Thanks a lot.