help me_thank you

Maria Grazia Vaccaro vaccaro.mg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 22:05:57 UTC 2013

Hello, Can you help me?? Thank you...
my english is very bad :-)

"We are applying a cognitive task developed in Eprime 2.0. Each trial has
the following structure: a 1.5 s - fixation cross (no response button
enabled) and 3 s-video (with a response button enabled for certain trials).
Given that the Eprime key belongs to the university and we are allowed to
use it temporarily for task development and installation only, we are
actually running the experiment without the key. The problem is that while
applying the task, itsometimes stops running unexpectedly, without any
apparent reason. This does not occur every time we run the task or in the
same time frame, but sporadically, with no specific pattern. This problem,
however, is happening more frequently in the last days.. I am wondering if
anybody has an idea of what might be happening."

--
*D.ssa M. G. Vaccaro*
*Division of Neurology*

Visitings Scientist