how to get the value from the array randomly

sihua xu xusihua80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 02:15:18 UTC 2013

Hello everyone

  I know how to define the array with the help of David and sally, and I
get the value randomly according to way that they told me, but actually,  I
found the program do not get the value of the array randomly and i do not
know the reason.
I want to achieve the purpose of the following
 to get one value from each array and decide to end or continue the program
by comparing the size of the value from the two arrays. the script example
 just as follows
dim a(1 to 4) as integer
dim b (1 to 3) as integer
dim c as integer
dim d as integer
dim randompik as integer
a(1) = 6
a(2) = 3
a(3) = 7
a(4) = 2
b(1) = 2
b(2)= 6
b(3) = 4
c = random(a(1), a(4))
d = random(b(1), b(3))
if c>d then
 randompik = 1
else randompik =2
end if

I would be grateful if anybody could help me to find the reason why it can
not achieve my purpose and modify that
thanks
Sihua Xu