"setup inline object"

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:56:59 UTC 2013

BTW, I found the location for that file by looking in the Contents of
the EP1 E-Basic Help under E-Basic > Welcome, where I found the following text:

"To illustrate the use of the statement, function, command or object,
two sample programs have been included with your install,
E-BasicExample.es and E-BasicSoundExample.es   Simply copy and paste
the sample script to the proper InLine object as instructed in the
notes following the script."

(This is from the E-Basic Help for EP1.  The EP2 E-Basic Help
contains a similar notice under the "Using E-Basic Help" topic in the
Contents tab.)

-- David McFarlane