Dual indicator VAS with mirror movement

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 21:26:10 UTC 2013

Hi Graeme,

If you draw the indicator using inline script on a canvas, then drawing a
second indicator would just mean duplicating a few lines and reversing the
indicator position, wouldn't it? If you use the mouse cursor position to
move the indicator, you probably have to think about how to map the the
mouse cursor: does a mouse cursor position at the center of the screen
correspond to the overlapping indicators, or do you use the full mouse
cursor range from one side of the screen to the opposite to go from minimum
(centered indicators) to maximum VAS...? The first option has symmetrical
functionality.

Best, Paul