Sounds not played

Cognitology mspape at cognitology.eu
Fri Nov 29 11:12:25 UTC 2013

Hi Francesco, David,
Surely it's not a bug with the older E-prime, right? (and yes, minor - .x -
updates are almost always free)
I thought it's more likely that the filename is not correct. What's the
exact error message?

Check to make sure that the filenames in the list are correct - a common
problem is that the list has "audio1.wav " rather than "audio1.wav". Try
with
Debug.print "playing:" & c.getattrib("sound") & "."

That way you'll spot any leading spaces and such that are difficult to see
from just looking at the list. You can compare the debug.print from this
output to the output you get if you just fill in the filename - they should
be the same.
Hope that helps.
Best,

Michiel