randomizing blocks

Chen G balshan.bashlan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:00:26 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to design an experiment that consists of several blocks of
stimuli, such that the order of stimuli within each block is fixed, but the
order of the blocks is random. For some reason I can't get it to work -
when I run the experiment stimuli belonging to different blocks are getting
mixed.
I used a main List object under the SessionProc with references to the
different blocks in the Nested column. Each block is itself a List object
which contains the relevant stimuli for that block. I tried defining one
procedure for all the blocks and I also tried defining a separate procedure
for each block. None seem to produce the desired results.
Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks,

Chen