beads task

Daniela Vecchio vecchio.dani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:39:42 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to build a task in which a series of beads are extracted from a
box who contains different percentage of blue or red beads .What  I need is
that the sequence of extractions is stored, updated and then show at the
bottom of the same slide that shows the current extractions. The same
slide, therefore, should contain the current extraction image at the top of
the screen, while the memory sequence of the beads previously extracted is
at the bottom. could you help me with that?
thanks a lot
Daniela