IsPending help...?

hftibboel at gmail.com hftibboel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:30:51 UTC 2013

Dear all,
I was wondering if anyone has a script using the IsPending method (the one
on the Eprime website doesn't seem to work...) or if anyone can explain how
to record multiple responses using this method, and to send triggers for
both responses as well?
The idea is that we want to present a Stimulus1 for 150 ms, that requires
Response1 (or not), followed by a fixation screen for 1350 ms, followed by
a Stimulus2 that appears for 250 ms, that requires Response2 (or not),
followed by another fixation screen for 1350 ms.
The difficulty is that participants should be able to perform Response1
anytime after the presentation of Stimulus1 (so participants should still
be able to respond to stimulusS even when Stimulus2 is presented) and they
should be able to perform Response2 anytime after the presentation of
Stimulus2. In other words, when Stimulus2 is presented, it should be
possible to record both Response1 and Response2.
Another difficulty is that we would like to send triggers directly after a
response is given (not at the termination of the slide, and not affecting
the duration of the stimuli or the fixation screen).
We would appreciate it if anyone could give us a few pointers...
Thank you and kind regards!
Helen Tibboel