stimulus size in degrees of visual angle

Maggie mengyinj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:26:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm just starting to learn how to use eprime and I've run into some trouble
with the stimulus size. I need to place a geometric shape (i.e. triangle or
square) above the fixation point, and it needs to be 3.8*°* x 3.8*° *in
size. How to I convert this into pixels exactly? I'm assuming the size
(height and width) in properties are in pixels too, right?

Many thanks,
Maggie