randomizing blocks

Chen G balshan.bashlan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:26:30 UTC 2013

Thanks, David.
The structure I have is a bit different, it looks either like this:

SessionProc
     BlockList
BlockATrialList
BlockAProc
BlockBTrialLIst
BlockBProc

or if I try using one BlockProc for both lists and specify it only at the
BlockList level, then it looks like:

SessionProc
     BlockList
BlockATrialList
BlockBTrialLIst
BlockBProc

I don't seem to be able to "nest" a List object under BlockProc as in your
outline.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chen