Dual Task

francesco biondi francesco.biondi1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:22:15 UTC 2013

Thanks David!

I tried to solve the issue as follows:

- I put a Waitobject (Duration 0, Allowable Correct1, Correct Correct1,
TimeLimit 2000, EndAction none) before the Slide1 (it contains s1)

- After, Slide1 (Duration SOA, EndAction Terminate)

- After, Slide2 (it contains s2) (Duration 2000, Allowable Correct2,
Correct Correct2, EndAction Terminate)

By doing so, it does not clear Slide1 after the button press. I can use an
 Inputobject to do so, by following your advise.

It seems wotking