Dual Task

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Oct 18 19:14:39 UTC 2013

Francesco,

Great!  Glad you got it working, even though my code example was
wrong.  In case anybody else chances on this thread, here is a
corrected code sample

     Do While (s1.InputMasks.IsPending and s2.InputMasks.IsPending)
         If Not(s1.InputMasks.IsPending) Then s1.Clear
         If Not(s2.InputMasks.IsPending) Then s2.Clear
     Loop
     ' expect that s1 & s2 both also get cleared by subsequent program...

And of course, for more information, one may look at the
InputMask.IsPensing and StimDisplay.Clear topices in the E-Basic Help facility.

Regards,
-- David McFarlane